Thursday, May 27, 2010

Last Day of School


Today is the last day of school for the students at Henry World School. They spent the morning doing activities and watching a movie. This afternoon students will participate in our end of the year carnival. Some events that are going on during the carnival are pie throw, dunk tank, three-legged races and relay races, fortune telling, basketball, and lots of good food. I want to give all me students this year in life science a huge thank you. You all tried very hard and truly made me feel proud. Over 90% of my life science students showed growth! I had an amazing year and hope that you will stop by and see me next year. Yes, I will still be in room 309!
Have a great summer!

Mrs. Johnson

1 comment:

  1. Bye Ms.Johnson See you next year, I'll come visit

    ReplyDelete